Thursday, December 20, 2007

Week 8: #18

There are many social networks out there. From Facebook which was "College" only social network until now. To Myspace which people consider the "rockstar" of social network.

I prefer Myspace for it's flashy colors, music, videos and let's face it, everyone seems to be on there. From your 8yr old niece to your 80 yr old grandma it's the in thing.

Facebook I like for it's more "adult" type of network. I usually go there to talk to people from college about homework and going ons around campus.

There are several choices out there to fit your need. Just go out and take the first step!

1 comment:

bookwoman said...

Facebook is my choice, just because My Space makes me dizzy, plus all my nieces pictures look slutty on My Space, which makes me feel old and left out of it. But I can see the appeal for young men!