Monday, December 15, 2008

#45: Making a Video

Making a video shouldn't be anything new. But what about making a video out of all those digital pictures that you have? Yes that's nothing new either...Myspace has a feature that lets you view pictures as a slideshow. But what it doesn't have is a pretty cool set of features as Animoto has. You can upload several pictures at once 12-15 to make a short 30 second slideshow video with music.

Animoto.com makes it easy for you to do this with it's beginner's video and also step by step instructions. You pick the song you want and then let the Animoto do the rest with it's mash up engine.

Checkout my video that I made that only took me 10-15 minutes top. The only reason it took so long was that it took me forever to find the pictures I wanted to use. Animoto took only 5 minutes to create the video.

No comments: